Friday 6 September 2013

Welcome to my Playground



Hi everyone and welcome to my playground! Some of you will have met me before through the scribblings of my scribe Michael Brookes. He thinks that I'm his muse, but really he just writes what I want him to write, sometimes he doesn't even know he's doing it!

Anyway, I've watched him update his own blog on a regular basis and I thought that I could do better, so here we are in my freshly made playground.

"What am I going to do with my shiny new blog?" you may well ask. Well it's going to be about all the fun things that I like, as you can see from my piccy up above I'm a happy fellow. True I am from the Pits of Hell, but to be honest that's no worse than some of the places I've visited up here.

As to what I will post, it will be whatever I fancy, my views on what crazy things you humans get  up to and I'll even write some exclusive horrorscopes, look out for the first one's tomorrow. My scribe will also continue to write his drabbles about me so you'll find those here as well.

Now every imp needs followers, they help us sleep easy at night knowing that the world is full of willing souls, so I urge you to follow my new blog, there's a button on the right you can use.

You can also follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeetTheImp

And on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theimpsplayground

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you have your own blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. We have a special place in Hell for people who use puns :-)

      Delete
  3. Since GFC has been threatening to close down for several months now (yet continues to operate for some curious reason), maybe you should add a Bloglovin' follow option?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not familiar with Bloglovin, I'll look into it.

      Delete